Friday, October 29, 2010

six items or less

I'm forgoing corporate life, which is great in theory, but a bit painful for the bank account.  My heart breaks a little each time looking at fashion week photos and my finger twitches each time I window-shop online.

Don't worry, I'm not going to commit fashion suicide.  Instead, I'm going to conduct a little fashion experiment called Six Items or Less.  Can I survive on six pieces of clothing for the entire month of November?  I'm not going to lie, I'm a bit scared.  What if I gain weight after Thanksgiving and can't fit into my pants?  Will I be pant-less for the last week of the month?  Will I freeze to death, being pant-less?

Either way, here goes.  Take the journey with me as I pare down to Six Items or Less on November 1st.  If you want to join me, please feel free to send me pictures of your six pieces and your outfits!  Each day, I will post a new outfit.

Here are the rules:
you choose six items of clothing or less to wear for a month. undergarments, sports clothes, mandated work uniforms, swimwear, accessories, pajamas, shoes, outer wear (that’s only worn outside) are not included in your six.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you, girl. I'd love to hear what inspired this move. Can't wait to see your six or less looks! Holler.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips