Wednesday, November 24, 2010

day ?? and day ??

I've officially lost track of my days and outfits since it's been looking the same EVERY DAY!  It's been so busy lately that I haven't had much time to go out and therefore really put an outfit together.

I may rejoice on Nov 30th by burning these clothes... or maybe wearing all six at the same time to celebrate never having to wear them again!

Here are two more outfits I've worn recently with my six items.
 (shirt - Silence + Noise, vest - Eight Sixty, jeans - Levi's, socks - Urban Outfitters, belt & boots - Vintage)
(shirts - J. Crew / Silence + Noise, jeans - Levi's, socks - Macy's, boots - from Milano,
jacket - Michel Klein, belt - Vintage, scarf - sarong from Bali)

2 comments:

  1. i am lovin your boots girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great uniform!!! I have many of those too but they all involve skirts and open toes sandals. I miss boots!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips