Thursday, December 2, 2010

day 30: LAST DAY!

I can't believe I made it!  I went through a hump of despair but now I'm contemplating what it will be like to have to decide what to wear again.  I realize that although I got bored by the second week, wearing the same six items freed my time up to do more important things.  I'm also looking at my packed closet in a whole new light.  It's time to clean it out and only keep the necessary items.

Thanks for taking this journey with me!  My six items show signs of wear and tear, but they've survived along with me.  With this, I retire these six items (for now) and I've worn them all at once!
(shirt - J. Crew, shirt - Silence + Noise, vest - EightSixty, skirt - Silence + Noise, shorts - Levi's, jeans - Levi's)

1 comment:

  1. best outfit ever! :D you must know that i really enjoyed seeing your outfits ; )

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips