Saturday, October 29, 2011

well hello there...

It's been a busy 7 months, so let me catch you up on what I've been up to.

I started telling fortunes... the turban gave me street cred.
(top: Lucca Couture, jacket: LVC skirt: American Apparel, turban: Emilio Pucci, bag: Marni, shoes: Kelsey Dagger, necklace: Urban Outfitters)

When that business failed, I turned to totally awesome robot dancing...

 Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto was a total FAIL.
So I fell back on my devilishly good looks and pursued modeling instead.
 WERK IT!
 Todd's New Kicks
shoes: Surface to Airs

Another day, another time period.

 (top: Rebecca Taylor, jacket: Stolen in Healdsburg *SOB*, denim: LVC, bag: Vintage)


Hi there, good lookin'
 (top: J. Crew, denim: Nudie Jeans, shoes: Cole Rood & Haan)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips